BluEyeQ Innovates IIoT Solutions
BluEyeQ enables our customers to leverage the new business paradigm that the IIoT represents. Existing sensors and systems often operate in a vendor proprietary, "silo," manner serving a single purpose. Our approach is data communications first, sensors second. This mindset allows us to mix, match, and analyze systems best suited for the job. We integrate these systems into a common framework for a holistic, vendor-neutral, solution.
- System tradeoffs, design, implementation, and integration
- A reference design platform via our EdgEyeQ™ Intelligent Gateway
- Data science to optimize machine condition monitoring
- Open interfaces to existing Asset Performance Management systems
"In the next 10 years, the Internet of Things revolution will dramatically alter manufacturing, energy, agriculture, transportations and other industrial sectors of the economy which together, account for nearly two-thirds of the global gross domestic product (GDP). It will also fundamentally transform how people will work through new interactions between humans and machines."World Economic Forum
Access to the IIoT starts at the Gateway
Network gateways provide the translation point for connecting multiple, possibly disparate, systems together. Our EdgEyeQ™ Intelligent gateway is the path to accessing the IIoT. It provides open and standard data interfaces and secure wired/wireless communications to the remote user. This data platform enables connectivity within and across multiple market segments and data sources. Via highly capable processing resources and advanced algorithms, machine intelligence is distributed to the edge of the network.
Vision and Intelligence from Data
BluEyeQ's data analytics provides foresight into an asset's future performance. Our advanced algorithms analyze a machine's operating characteristics, predict its health state, and recommend a course of action. Operators receive real-time operational status leading to efficient evidence based maintenance.
Business results include:
- Preemptive avoidance of costly machine failure or maintenance
- Predictable and efficient resource allocation via targeted maintenance schedules
- Optimized spares and inventory
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Linkage to business key performance indicators (KPI)
- Warranty management